Drive Autogroup is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of the digital marketing strategy across a variety of online marketing channels.
- Regular content creation and management of our dealership websites and other digital platforms
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest) for our brands.
- Capture and communicate relevant metrics, making adjustments and improvements to the digital approach to achieve better results
- Develop and maintain digital marketing campaigns (Facebook Ads and Google Adwords).
- Manage agency/vendor relationships, budgets, schedules and deliverables.
- Develop and implement integrated strategic communications and content plans to advance the corporate brand identity and raise awareness.
- Creation and maintenance of a content calendar.
- Newsletters and e-mail marketing campaigns to customer databases.
- Manage online reputation management.
- At least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing.
- Effective experience in using marketing software for (Analytics, Email, PPC Advertising, SEO Optimization, Social Media, A-B Testing and Automation).
- Extensive understanding of using (Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager and Hootsuite).
- Deep knowledge of working on (WordPress or another CMS-related platform).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly functional in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently while contributing to the collective success of the team.
About Drive Autogroup:
Drive Autogroup is the largest dealer network east of the 404, with dealerships in Scarborough, Pickering and Ajax, Ontario. Offering 2,398 new and used quality cars, 167 makes and models and 9 dealerships from your couch.