PrezLab is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan and take control of all digital marketing including (SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns).
- Measure, evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Plan and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working in the same role.
- Extensive experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Expert understanding of setting up and optimizing (Google Adwords) campaigns.
- Proficient knowledge of website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture and WebTrends).
- Deep understanding of optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Advanced working experience with ad serving tools such as (DART and Atlas).
- Effective knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
PrezLab is a presentation design solutions company, focused and specialized in dealing with content created or recreated in Arabic, as well as transforming Arabic presentations to any other language from a creative design perspective.