MicroMetrics is looking for a Digital Content Writer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform and produce content including (blog posts, case studies, web copy, marketing emails and infographics).
- Cooperate with departments to create new content ideas as well as maintain an editorial calendar.
- Provide content optimized for SEO.
- Distribute content across multiple channels.
- Support for creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same role.
- Extensive knowledge of content marketing tactics and SEO optimization.
- Proficient experience in producing an SEO friendly content.
- Deep understanding of using Google (Docs, Sheet and Slide).
- Expert writing and researching skills.
- Advanced experience with (WordPress and Hubspot).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office).
- Basic knowledge of using image editing software such as (PhotoShop).
- Superior writing style with the ability to appeal to multiple audiences.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
MicroMetrics create functional technology solutions, like Helix by Micrometrics and enables missed in-stay service opportunities in hospitality.