Kira Systems is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, edit and produce insightful and engaging content (including but not limited to, web, success stories, ads, infographics, landing pages, emails, video scripts, blog posts, and more) geared towards law firm professionals.
- Operate with internal and external thought leaders to generate powerful, insightful and influential content.
- Manage customer interviews and communicate their stories in a meaningful and engaging manner.
- Plan tailored content for the website, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, brochures, and other digital content as needed.
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create and implement an editorial calendar to manage content production and distribution.
- Collude with the marketing operations team to monitor, evaluate and optimize content performance across multiple channels, report and communicate key findings and insights.
- Brief internal designer or external freelancers for required visual content.
- Create posts on our social media channels, interacting and engaging with our followers.
- Edit and proof content for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects the Kira Systems brand and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- A solid storyteller with a talent for making technical subjects readable and engaging.
- Legal experience is a plus.
- Effective experience with inbound, content marketing, social media and SEO.
- Familiarity with creating, testing and optimizing blog posts, landing pages, CTAs, tracking links and more.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Excel formulas, etc.) and general computer knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized, responsible, and proactive.
- Pleasant to work with, and a team player who has respect for and is respected by colleagues.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- The sound communicator in speaking and writing.
- Able to take complex technologies, concepts, messaging and distill them into clear and simple messages.
About Kira Systems:
Kira is powerful, award-winning software that excels at searching and analyzing contract text. Kira offers pre-built, machine learning models covering due diligence, general commercial, corporate organization, real estate and compliance.