DrWealth is looking for a Content Marketer in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create highly engaging content.
- Reach out to online communities and bloggers for maximum content exposure and relationship building.
- Support high editorial standard – on AskDrWealth, BidandAsk, case studies and any blog articles which include proof-reading, copy editing, and video script-writing as well as following on-page SEO guideline.
- Find and implement best practices such as blog post types, article structure, content formatting, writing styles, visual representation and interactives to improve the overall content effectiveness.
- Other marketing Ad-Hoc duties include draft sales pages, Email EDM, content performance tracking and managing advertorial inquiries and creatives.
- Graduated (preferably but not required) from any literary majors like English, liberal arts, history, philosophy, political science, psychology, journalism and corporate communication.
- Expert knowledge of personal finance, investment and local interest (optional).
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Outstanding Grammar, proof-reading and copy editing skills (you should be someone who can easily rewrite any of our sentences and come out with two to three alternatives, and either one, is far better than the original).
- Fluent English speaker (a natural storyteller).
- Excited about people, writing and content marketing (compulsory).
Dr Wealth is an investor-centric platform providing investor education and portfolio management tools. It has conducted classes and workshops for close to 4,000 attendees in the past few years.