BirdEye is looking for an Android Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Build, maintain and design high performance, reusable and reliable java code.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work with a solid Agile development team to deliver value to the users with high quality, consistently and predictably.
- Perform unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience with Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Deep knowledge of (RESTful APIs) to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Advanced understanding of (Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines).
- Efficient working skills in using (Retrofit, dagger and RxJava).
- Proficient experience with code versioning tools, such as (Git).
- Extensive understanding of (Android UI design principles, patterns MVC/MVP and best practices).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Strong experience with (offline storage, threading and performance tuning).
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
BirdEye is a leading customer experience and business reputation platform that allows businesses to turn their customers into a powerful marketing engine using insights from customer feedback across review sites, social channels and surveys.