Valeo is looking for a Software Engineer in Cairo, Egypt. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve for embedded systems in C.
- Create and develop Drivers, MCAL, Bootloaders Software.
- Use standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and Valeo naming rules.
- Configure the different software components according to the specified requirements.
- Run and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high-level design.
- Promote component test plans and test cases to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
- Support the software component functionalities in a defined HW target or platform.
- Perform static analysis tools and analyze the results.
- Track defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
- Report work progresses continuously through attendance of daily and weekly project internal meetings.
- Participate effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment.
- Record findings (SW Bugs) on configuration management tool.
- Associate in system and customer requirements analysis for new products.
- Accountable for system and customer requirements analysis for projects that have high reuse factor.
- Plan a complicated software component(s) based on defined high-level design.
- Conduct technical reviews on software component design, code, and component test, and integrate test strategy and plan.
- Maintain and coach the team members pro-actively in their daily on-job tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, mechatronics, electronics or computer engineering.
- Effective working experience in C language.
- Expert knowledge of software engineering (requirement, design, development, verification and validation).
- Proficient experience with the software of small embedded devices (Microcontrollers).
- Outstanding scripting skills.
- Deep electronics knowledge.
- Proven track record in dealing with AUTOSAR is a Plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of CAN, LIN, SPI and FlexRay is a Plus
- Familiarity with Bootloaders and UDS is a Plus.
- Strong skills in Model-Based Development is a Plus.
- Self-discipline and Goal commitment.
- Ability to travel to France and China and an international mindset.
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.