Indian Marketers upgrade their digital marketing tactics every single year, either by using new digital marketing channels or by switching tactics, Digital marketing is an opening window of opportunities for both B2B and B2C marketers to promote their companies on a wide range of channels, including websites, email, social media, organic search, paid search, mobile and display ads, before planning an effective digital marketing strategy.
Marketers need to understand the various different channels, including the advantages and disadvantages. In this article, we will highlight the primary marketing channels used in India throughout the years, keep on reading.
Digital Marketing Channels Used In India: In Some of The Previous Years:
Take a glance at the Indian B2B & B2C marketers primary online channels in 2018:
This Graph Shows The Indian Marketers Online Marketing Channels in 2018.
- Website marketing is ranked as the most used online marketing channel by B2B marketers in 2018 as their primary online marketing channel with a rate of 75%, while B2C marketers mentioned that social media marketing was their primary online marketing channel with a rate of 83%.
- Email marketing is were ranked as the second most used online marketing channel by B2B marketers in 2018 with a rate of 72%, while B2C marketers reported that search marketing was their second primary online marketing channel with a rate of 74%.
- Social media marketing was the primary online marketing channel for both B2B & B2C marketers with a rate of 80%.
Digital Marketing Channels Used of India in 2020:
- Social media scored the highest as number one with a percentage of 85%.
- Searching scored the second rank with a percentage of 80%
- Display scored the third tank with a percentage of 60%
- Influencer Marketing scored the fourth rank with a percentage of 52.5%
- Email Marketing also came as number five in ranking with a percentage of 47.5%
- The rest don’t make that much of a rank, affiliate marketing scores only 37.5% and Programmatic marketing 22.5% and TV/radio 12.5%
- Other platforms: score very low less than 10% (7.5%)
- The lowest on the rank was SMS Marketing which made less than 1% (0.11%)
Digital & Offline Marketing Channels Used in India of 2021:
A Graph Shows The Indian Marketers Marketing Channels in 2021
- Offline marketing channels of 2021 consist of print media that scored 25% of the digital marketing channel’s usage of 2021
- However, Cinema is the lowest offline marketing channel in India in that year.
Digital and Offline Marketing Channels Used in India of 2022:
This graph shows the usage stats of online and offline digital marketing channels used by Indian marketers in 2022
The highest ranks:
- Social Networks score the first rank with a percentage of 47.7%
- Mobile apps score the second rank with a percentage of 28.8%
Forecast Of Digital Marketing Channels of India in 2023:
According to expertmarketsearch these are the predictions of the digital marketing field of India from 2023 to 2028.
A 2023 prediction:
Between 2018 and 2020, it was predicted that India’s digital Marketing industry will grow steadily at a compound annual rate of 23%: