The LinkedIn social network is booming. In 2018, there were 19 million company pages on LinkedIn. Moreover, LinkedIn SlideShare reaches 70 million unique visitors a month. The site is now the world’s largest professional content-sharing community.
In your opinion, what is the secret behind this outstanding progress?
For the second year in a row, LinkedIn shared its special in-house recipe “The Secret Sauce” which demonstrates how LinkedIn uses LinkedIn for marketing to itself. LinkedIn has made public all of the tactics and tips used by the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team when executing campaigns on its own platform.
Download The Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn Turns Up the Heat on Their Marketing Campaigns and start cooking with some of your most effective campaigns yet.
An Example of a Top-performing Sponsored Post on Linkedin to Drive Traffic to Linkedin Marketing Solutions Landing Page
The Content of “The LinkedIn Secret Sauce: Extra Hot Edition”:
- Part 1: Your LinkedIn Marketing Content Strategy
- An Organic + Paid Approach
- Meeting Your Objectives
- Part 2: Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Campaign Naming
- Bidding and Budget
- How we A/B Test and Measure Results
- The Power of the LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Part 3: LinkedIn Ads Tips and Best Practices
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content
- LinkedIn Video Ads
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail
- LinkedIn Text Ads
- LinkedIn Dynamic Ads
- Part 4: How We Use Targeting
- LinkedIn First Party Data
- Driving Personalization
- Essential Targeting Tips
- Put Top Tips and Best Practices
- Part 5: Reporting and Analytics
- LinkedIn Website Demographics
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- LinkedIn Conversion Tracking
- Campaign Demographics
Number of Pages: