Everybody knows how important it is to make a good first impression. This principle holds true not only in face-to-face contacts but in email interactions as well. So, the automated welcome email is one of the most important tools in your email marketing toolbox.
Get a head start on the future of email marketing and find out how to engage with your subscribers via an awesome email which includes the below elements:
- Send your email immediately after someone signs up and use marketing automation to do this mission automatically.
- Design your welcome email to be clearly identified and engaging.
- Use the subscriber’s name to make a personal connection from the start. This kind of emails is 26% more likely to be opened.
- Use your welcome email to recommend your best content and add links of your best posts, blogs, ebooks or any other valuable content.
- Give your new subscribers something special such as an offer for a discount or free shipping.
- Ask your new subscribers to follow you on your social media accounts.
- Ask them to add you to their “safe senders” or contact list because that would increase your deliverability rates.
- Ask them also to refer their friends.
- Add an unsubscribe link in your welcome email to make it easy for them to unsubscribe at any time.
- Use colorful and grabbing attention visuals in your welcome email.
To download the full infographic, kindly Click Here