In its 9th year, Social Media Week London (#SMWLDN) brings together professionals with a curiosity and passion for new ideas, innovations and emerging trends in social media.
At SMW London, attendees will enjoy more than 50 sessions, including mainstage talks, interviews, panel sessions, and workshops.
The event agenda will be published on July 25, 2018.
Social Media Week 2018 conference is a 3-day event, that takes place from 14-16, of November 2018 at QEII Conference Centre, London, the UK.
Social Media Week 2018 conference Speakers:
- Toby Daniels – Founder & Executive Director At Social Media Week.
- Charlotte Dixon – Joint-head Of Social Content Lab At Mofilm.
- Kevin Gessay – Managing Director At Uk, Pmk•bnc.
- Neil Davidson – Managing Director At Heyhuman.
- Dom Whitehurst – Head Of Social At Wavemaker.
- Tara O’Donnell – Managing Director At Uk, Text100.
Social Media Week 2018 conference main Topics:
- AI vs Humanity
- B2B Marketing
- Data Decision Making
- Driving Conversions
- Evolution of Storytelling
- Future of Brands
- Future of Platforms
- Future of Publishing
- Future Tech
- Paid Media Models
- Social Content
- Social Media & Society
- The Influencer Equation
- What’s Next for Agencies
- Learn New Skills And Advance Your Career.
- Gain Insight From The World’s Biggest Thinkers.
- Connect and Engage with Colleagues, Clients and Potential New Customers.
Big brands, companies, agencies, and organizations, such as:
- National Geographic
- Buzz Feed
Social Media Week 2018 conference Sponsors:
- PREMIUM PASS (20% OFF THRU AUG 24, 20:00 BST)
£795+ VAT – Walkup £995
- STANDARD PASS (20% OFF THRU AUG 24, 20:00 BST)
£519+ VAT – Walkup £649