Social Media Strategies Summit 2018 in New York is one of Social Media Strategies’ series of digital marketing & social media conferences around the world since 2010.
It’s considered to be The #1 Social Media Marketing Event For Senior-level Marketing Professionals, which is the best reliable source of the latest best practices in social media marketing.
Social Media Strategies Summit 2018 is a 3-day event, that bringing a great package of Case Studies, the Best Speakers, and Packed Workshops.
It will take place from 10-12 of October in New York City, the USA.
Social Media Strategies Summit 2018 Speakers:
- Scott Jaworski – Director of Global Social Media At Intel.
- Maura Tuohy – Head of Global Social At Mozilla, Firefox.
- Jay Tandan – US Digital Marketing Manager At Ben & Jerry’s.
- Nilukshi De Silva – Global Brand Marketing and Digital Media Director At Urban Decay Cosmetics (L’Oréal Luxe Division).
- Jamie Rutter – Manager, Digital Engagement & Advocacy Programs At United Airlines.
- Nicolette Trebing – Social Media Strategist At Horizon Media.
Why You Should Attend?!
- Leave With Real-world, Applicable Knowledge And Tips To Get You Thinking Out Of The Box And Generating Fresh Ideas.
- Increase Your Value As An Employee And High-performing Marketer.
- Benefit And Learn From A Rich, Diverse Mix Of Perspectives And Marketing Knowledge.
- Make 200+ New Friends And Business Contacts.
- Experience A 360-degree View Of Social Media Marketing.
Who Should Attend?!
Attendees’ list includes a number of big brands around the world, such as:
- United Airlines
- Mozilla, Firefox
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Urban Decay
- Horizon Media
Social Media Strategies summit 2018 Sponsors:
- Commercial General Summit Pass – $1,599.00
- Gov / Non-Profit General Summit Pass – $1,399.00