Social Media Day is an internationally recognized day to celebrate the ways in which social media has changed our lives for the better.
Social Media Day San Diego 2018 is one of the social media day series of digital marketing and social media events around the worldwide. It’s one of the top Social Media Day events for the past few years that feature both real educational content and networking.
Social Media Day San Diego this year will take place on June 29th, 2018 at the Bahia Resort Hotel, San Diego.
Some of Social Media Day San Diego 2018 Speakers:
- Owen Video – Marketing Consultant at Youtube.
- Roberto Blake – CEO and Creative Director at Create Awesome Media, LLC.,
- Stephanie Liu – Instagram Marketing at Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Billy Gene – online marketing influencers, educators, and practitioners.
- Logan Mayville – digital marketing strategist and consultant at a mission—to help organizations.
- Mariana Cimino – Influencer Marketing at Casual Fridays.
Why should you attend?
- Learn the latest in social media marketing.
- Discover the latest on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Video, Social Ads, Influencer Marketing and more.
- Learn and network as the industry thought leaders share their insights.
- Interact and meet new people offline that you’re engaging with online.
Some of Social Media Day Main Topics:
- Social media marketing.
- Latest updates on Facebook.
- Social Ads.
- Influencer Marketing.
Some of Social Media Day Sponsors:
The conference Tickets:
- Student Ticket – 35.00 $ (General session + Networking party)
- Normal Ticket – 169.00 $ (General session + Networking party)