SMX is returning to London with three days of SEO, SEM and Online Marketing sessions from 22 to 23 of May 2018.
It carries to all the professional marketers, beginners and students of digital marketing a great package of sessions in the digital marketing industry.
SMX invites all its fans and followers to join its event which considered to be the biggest Search Marketing Conference Series worldwide – Programme. The event is organized by Search Engine Land, the leading Source of Search Marketing News.
Some of SMX London 2018 Speakers:
- Behshad Behzadi, Distinguished Engineer at Google
- Duane Brown, Founder & Head of Strategy Take Some Risk Inc.
- Digital Marketing Analyst, SEMrush
- Bartosz Goralewicz, Co-Founder, Head of SEO at Elephate
- Bastian Grimm, CEO & Director Organic Search at Peak Ace AG
- Sarah Lively, Director of Social Media Marketing at Nebo Agency
- Wijnand Meijer, Co-founder & CEO at TrueClicks
- Jim Yu, CEO BrightEdge
Benefits of attending the conference:
- Learning how to save your time and money from wasting in the digital marketing wrong way.
- Immersing yourself in three days of SEO, SEM and Online Marketing sessions.
- Improving your search marketing efforts.
- discovering topics tailored to your needs — whether you’re into SEO or SEM.
Main Workshops of the conference:
- Advanced AdWords Training | SMX London with Brad Geddes
- International Search Summit| SMX London
- SMX Boot Camp | SMX London 2018: Learn the Search Marketing Basics
For more information, you can visit the conference website.
OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in UK During 2018 here