Seattle Interactive Conference 2018 is the annual event of the Seattle Interactive Conference series of digital marketing events in the USA, that is a celebration of the incredible work happening at the intersection of technology, creativity, and commerce.
It focusses the convergence of technology, creativity, and emerging trends in one of the world’s most innovative cities, and brings together thousands of entrepreneurs and online business professionals for a powerful combination of in-depth presentations, master classes, and innovative networking.
Seattle Interactive Conference 2018 is a 2-day event, that takes place from 17 – 18 of October 2018 in Seattle, the USA.
Seattle Interactive Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Sheryl Cababa – Executive Creative Director At Artefact.
- John Murray – Design Lead, IBM Hybrid Cloud Developer Experience At IBM.
- Amar Chadgar – Interaction Designer At Frog Design.
- Thobey Campion – Head Of Publishing At Vice.
- Matthew Eng – IBM Design Research Team Lead At IBM Design.
- Zoé Bélisle-springer – Digital Content Editor At Phorest Salon Software.
Seattle Interactive Conference 2018 main Topics:
- Emerging trends
- Online commerce
- Social media
- Interactive advertising
The conference will bring a number of big industry’s companies, such as:
- Alaska Airlines
- Best Buy
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Capital One
- City of Seattle
- Concur Technologies
- Cre8ive Empowerment
- Getty Images
Why You Should Attend Attend?!
- Seattle Interactive Conference connects you with the people driving the region’s booming digital industry.
- Top companies, leading brands, marketers, technologists, and cultural beacons attend SIC for inspiring speakers, tactical content and networking opportunities.
- Programming and events focus on marketing, branding, communications, UX/UI design, creative thinking and professional development.
- SIC is a perfect opportunity to establish quality connections.
- Locally-owned with credibility in the community that matters
- Leading brands, marketers, creatives & technologists attend
- 3,000+ Connections in one place, ready to do business
- Meet face-to-face with decision-makers and influencers
- SponsorshipS are affordable and can be customized
- Some sponsorship options include attendee contacts
- SIC is really, really awesome.
Seattle Interactive Conference 2018 Sponsors:
- Gold Conference Pass – US$499
- Group Pass – US$399
- Small Biz Pass – US$399
- Non-profit Pass – US$199
- Student / Faculty / .gov Pass – US$129