Savage Marketing Conference 2018 will be launched in its 3rd annual version. It’s set to host CMOs, SVPs, and Sr.
The conference divides the entirety of digital marketing into 3 tracks: Data in Marketing, Customer Journey and Content and Mobile Marketing.
Savage Marketing Conference 2018 will take place from 13 – 14 June 2018 at Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Savage Marketing Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Eva Wimmers, “President, Huawei Honor Europe”.
- Mika Yamamoto, “Chief Digital Marketing Officer, Sap”.
- Rik Strubel, “Global Vice President Axe, Unilever”.
- Janine Horsfall, “Head Of Marketing, Bbc Online”.
- Marcus Casey, “Vp Digital Business & Customer Experience, Bmw”.
- Neelam Kharay, “Marketing & Customer Analytics Specialist, IBM”.
- Mascha Driessen, “Senior Director Strategic Search Western Europe, Microsoft”.
Why should you attend Savage Marketing Conference 2018?
- Meet over than 60 of the most experts and speakers in the digital marketing industry.
- Review your insights and dreams together most experienced marketers.
- Learn from 50+ sessions will be introduced in the conference.
- Recognize the latest updates and analytics in the digital marketing community.
The conference in numbers:
- 60+ Speakers
- 50+ Sessions
- 500+ Participants
Information on registration:
- €500 Delegate Pass
Access to all keynotes, breakout sessions, attendee lunches, networking event, and solutions area.
- €350 Group Pass
It’s always better when you have a partner in crime.
- €1000 Vendor Pass
Savage Marketing Conference 2018 sponsors: