Programmatic I/o conference 2018 in New York is the Programmatic I/o annual event, that held every year in San Francisco (spring) and New York (autumn).
It’s considered to be the original and world’s largest conference focused on programmatic media and marketing, which attracts 1,000 – 1,500 marketing executives from top brands, advertising agencies, publishers, media and technology providers.
Programmatic I/o conference 2018 is a 2-day event that will take place from 15-16 of October 2018 in New York.
Programmatic I/o conference 2018 Speakers:
- Jonathan Bellack – Director of Product Management At Google.
- Peter Bradbury – EVP, National Media Client Services At Nielsen.
- Thea Corona – Head of Data Operations At Thomson Reuters.
- Garrett Johnson – Assistant Professor, Questrom School of Business At Boston University.
- xBob Lord – Chief Digital Officer At IBM.
- Kavata Mbondo – Global VP, Consumer Media At Getty Images.
- Jana Meron – SVP of Programmatic & Data Strategy At Insider Inc.
Why You Should Attend?
- Insightful Presentations.
- Informative Panels.
- In-depth Workshops & sessions.
- Invaluable Networking With Programmatic Leaders.
Who Should Attend?!
- Big brands
- Marketing executives
- Media and technology providers
Programmatic I/o conference 2018 in Numbers:
- 2 Impactful Days
- 6 Tailored Agendas
- 90+ Expert Speakers
- 55 Compelling Sessions
Programmatic I/o conference 2018 Sponsors:
- Full Conference Ticket – $1995