Nottingham Digital Summit 2018 is an inspirational digital marketing conference where great digital marketing experts will be included with a great package of sessions and workshops will be introduced.
It brings together the marketing, creative and tech communities for a series of seminars exploring the latest thinking in our industry.
Nottingham Digital Summit 2018 will donate Nottingham’s leading homelessness charity, Framework.
The conference will take place at Nottingham Playhouse – Wellington Circus, Nottingham NG1 5AF on 21st June 2018 for one day only.
Nottingham Digital Summit 2018 Speakers:
- Vikas Arora – Senior Search Executive at Microsoft.
- Meaghan Rogers – Agency Development Manager at Google UK.
- Dr Sam Howard – Co-Founder and Director of Research at Userfy.
- Owen Gill – Head of Paid Media at Hallam Internet.
- James Scott – Senior UX Designer at Capital One.
- Susan Hallam – Managing Director at Hallam.
- Dr Dave Chaffey – Co-founder Smart Insights.
The conference in numbers:
- 12 Expert Speakers.
- 550 Delegates.
- 48 Clinics.
1 Great Charity.
Why you should attend Nottingham Digital Summit 2018:
- Get the right mix of inspiration, innovation, and insight.
- Take your digital skills to the next level.
- Join some of the digital industry’s leading thinkings, visionaries, and practitioners as they share their latest insights on digital innovation.
- All the essential digital topics will be covered.
- Sessions designed to serve the diverse digital community, you’re guaranteed to come away inspired and with your head full of practical tips and techniques to improve your digital marketing.
Who should attend the conference:
- Responsible for SEO.
- Creating great user experiences.
- Digital marketing leader.
Nottingham Digital Summit 2018 Tickets:
The summit attending is for free, and all the attendees are invited to donate for Nottingham when booking tickets.