Mobile Growth Summit 2018 – New York Edition – is one of the summit series around the world, which is considered to be the world’s largest mobile growth conference.
It is coming with a wide range of sessions and workshops which focus on how to connect with the industry professionals and learn how to grow your business.
Mobile Growth Summit New York 2018 is a single-day event, it will take place on 7 June 2018 in New York, USA.
Mobile Growth New York speakers:
- Jonathan Pelosi – Americas Head of Industry for Mobile Apps at Google.
- Suman Patnaik – Testing & Personalization Lead at IBM.
- Meredith McCracken – Sr. Director Customer Engagement at Getty Images.
- Megan Hartman – Global Programmatic Lead at Soundcloud.
- Colette Nataf – CEO at Lightning Ai.
- Beth Murphy – Head of Global Acquisition at Amazon Music.
- Graham McDonnell – Creative Director at The New York Times.
Why should you attend?
Witness one-of-a-kind dialogues between growth marketing luminaries from Facebook, Google, Lyft, Uber and more. Thought-leaders from all areas of the industry will be sharing hard data you can use to refine your strategies and make 2018 your best year yet.
Expand your professional network of growth marketing experts at our exclusive parties, mixers, and social events. Build meaningful long-term business partnerships in a fun, friendly, publisher-first environment.
Attend intimate workshops and break-out sessions that teach the skills needed to take your growth marketing career to the next level. Get firsthand exposure to the technical breakthroughs driving innovation and success in today’s growth marketing industry.
Mobile Growth Summit 2018 in Numbers:
- 75+ Speakers
- 250+ companies
- 400+ Attendees
Mobile Growth Summit 2018 Attendees:
Mobile Growth New York 2018 Sponsors: