ML Conference 2018 is an event for Machine Learning Innovation, where it can be learned how to enhance business with Machine Learning.
It will focus on how to create a real value from Artificial Intelligence using the latest technologies such as Tensorflow, Deep Learning toolkits, Chatbots and many more.
ML conference is a 3-day conference, it will take place from 18 – 20 June 2018 at Munich, Germany.
ML conference 2018 speakers:
- Dr. Ulrich Bodenhausen, “Ulrich Bodenhausen AI Coaching”.
- Constantin Gonzalez, “Amazon Web Services Germany GmbH”.
- Alison Lowndes, “NVIDIA”.
- Laurent Picard, “Google”.
- Katya Stalpouskaya, “Gini GmbH”.
- Rainer Stropek, “software architects / www.IT-Visions.de”.
Benefits of attending ML conference 2018:
- Give you a comprehensive insight into the principles of Machine Learning.
- Introduce to the world of ML tools, programming languages, and technologies.
- Experienced ML speakers from a solid industry background show you how to create real value from Artificial Intelligence using the latest technologies such as Tensorflow, Deep Learning toolkits, Chatbots and many more.
The conference in numbers:
- 35+ Workshops, sessions, and keynotes.
- 30+ International speakers and experts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ML CONFERENCE?
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
ML Conference 2018 sponsors: