Merge Show Conference 2018 in Orlando is the Merg‘s annual event that is in its second year of operation in the digital marketing industry.
Merge Show is a conference about Digital Assets and E-commerce, which combines multiple disciplines and focus areas together to create networking opportunities and grow business potential through the fusion of ideas and technology.
It’s a 5-day event from 14-19 of September 2018 in Orlando, FL, the USA.
MERGE SHOW Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Stefan Pretty – Ceo At Subbly.co
- Cole Quinn – Senior Program Manager, Microsoft Corporate Domains At Microsoft.
- Keynote Speaker – Onpoint Advising At Dr. Rob Fazio
- TAYLOR COX – Interactive Designer At Raymond James
- DAVID SZETELA – FMB Media
MERGE SHOW Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Assets
- Content Management
- Intellectual Property
- Stock Photography
- Blockchain And Crypo-currencies
- Digital Search
- Digital Marketing
- New Technology
Who Should Attend Attend?!
A number of big brands will attend the conference like:
- Domain Name Association
- Domain Gang
Why You Should Attend?!
- For Angels and Venture Capitalists
- For those interested in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- For Entrepreneurs of All Scales
- For Startups
- For Hosting Companies and Cloud Service Providers
For Domain Investors.
MERGE SHOW Conference 2018 Sponsors:
- Springtime On-line Registration – $379
- Summer Online Registration – $499
- Full Price Online Registration – $899