iMedia Brand Summit Jaipur 2018 is one of iMedia’s series of digital marketing & social media events around the world, such as iMedia Brand Summit in USA, Japan, New Zealand, iMedia Online Retail Summit: Australia and iMedia Commerce Summit Japan.
iMedia Brand Summit has emerged to be the most influential CMO centric summit in India providing an ideal platform to connect powerful senior brand and agency marketers with innovative business leaders, solution providers, and publishers. This exclusive, invitation-only event is a closed forum for the sharpest minds in the industry to connect and discuss shared challenges, as well as network, build relationships and meet potential partners.
It is a three-day event that gathering the best speakers, innovative business leaders, solution providers, and publishers, in addition, a great set of valuable sessions, workshops, and presentations & talks.
iMedia Brand Summit Jaipur 2018 will take place from 29 – 31 of August 2018 at JW Marriott Jaipur Resort & Spa, India.
iMedia Brand Summit Jaipur 2018 Speakers:
- Brandon Keenen – Senior Digital Commercial Director At CNN.
- Danielle Uskovic – Director, Sales and Marketing Solutions APAC At LinkedIn.
- Kulmeet Bawa – Managing Director, South Asia At Adobe.
- Neel Pandya – Head of Media At Loreal.
- Ritu Gupta – Director – Marketing, Consumer & Small Business At Dell.
- Manu Monga – VP & Head – Digital Product, Portfolio & Marketing At Axis Bank.
- Kedar Gavane – Vice President, India At comScore.
- Manish Dureja – Managing Director At JetPrivilege.
iMedia Brand Summit Jaipur 2018 Main Topics:
- Ad Serving
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Responsibility
- Direct Response
- Emerging Platforms
- Integrated Marketing
- Media Planning & Buying
- Professional Development
Why Should Attend?!
- iMedia is the most influential community of senior marketers in a rapidly evolving digital world.
- Learn the latest in the Automation and content marketing industry.
- Meet the best industry’s senior brand and agency marketers and Speakers.
- Get a help to take your business to the next level.
Who Will Attend?!
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500 and the agency world, such as:
- Dell Computers
- Delta Air Lines
- Kia Motors