The Festival of Marketing is an annual digital marketing & social media event, that is launched around the world, which is considered to be a unique experience where ambitious marketers can discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together.
The Festival of Marketing London 2018 introduces a great opportunity to learn, meet, and network with and from the gods of the industry, the disrupters-in-chief, and today’s agenda-setters.
The Festival will discuss most of the digital marketing areas from SEO to Content Marketing. It’s 2-day event, that takes place from 10 – 11 of October 2018 in Tobacco Dock, London, the UK.
Festival of Marketing London 2018 Speakers:
- Alastair Bulger – Strategic Development Director At Experian.
- Amr Elrawi – Head Of Reach And Acquisition At Tottenham Hotspur.
- Betsy-blue English – Blogger & Influencer At C/o Talent & Brands Limited.
- Chris Babayode – Managing Director At Mobile Marketing Association – MMA EMEA.
- Dan Reed – Head Of Digital Capabilities At Barclaycard Business.
- Jon Davies- Head Of Digital At Vodafone.
Festival of Marketing London 2018 Main Topics:
- AI & Tech Innovation
- Marketing Week Strategy
- Brand & Creative
- Customer Experience
- Data & Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Headline Stage
- Insight & Marketing Intelligence
- Realising Your Potential
Conference in Numbers:
- 2 Days
- 160 hours
- 250+ speakers
- 4,000+ marketers
- Inspiration: Two days to immerse yourself in marketing, learn from powerful brands and visionary individuals.
- Strategies: Walk away with knowledge and insights to supercharge your marketing.
- Skills: Arm yourself with new skills to drive digital transformation, sales, loyal customers and more,
- Understanding: Future trends and their implications for your industry and your marketing.
- Know How: To supercharge your plans driving greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Connection: Collaborate and learn from your peers who are facing similar challenges.
- 1st Release – £895 + Vat
- 2nd Release – £995 + Vat
- 3rd Release – £1095 + Vat