Dubai Lynx 2018 event is a big festival of creativity which considered as MENA’s premier festival of creativity. It’s a four-day event that brings together top creatives, the world’s best brands, fledgling start-ups and everyone in between to learn, network and celebrate creative excellence in communications.
Dubai Lynx 2018 event will take place at the Madinat Arena, Dubai for 3 days from 11-13 March 2018.
Main speakers of the Dubai Lynx 2018:
- Ageel Angawi – Marketing Vice President at Unilever
Alexandra Maia – CEO & Founder at House of Social
Alok Gadkar – General Manager & Executive Creative Director at The Classic Partnership
Anne de Schweinitz – Global Managing Director at FleishmanHillard
Asma Shabab – Marketing Leader, Watson IoT, IBM Middle East, Africa, and Turkey
- Basel Jumaa, “Creative Director, J. Walter Thompson Amman
Dalia Abdelshafi, “Managing Director, Good People
Hind Abu Alia, “Head of Digital Commercial, MBC Group
Some of the festival activities:
- Must-attend event for the creative communications industry to learn, network and be inspired.
- Discover new and creative ideas with following up the latest technologies.
- The festival provides a raft of opportunities for talent to develop and evolve.
- Competitions and awards for the young talents, students and startups
Main Stages of Dubai Lynx 2018 festival:
- The Inspiration stage
- The Arabic Creativity stage
- Data X Innovation X Tech stage
- Startup stage
- Networking stage
Dubai Lynx 2018 festival is a great chance for all the talented marketers and communicators around the world to take a big step in their career and achieve their dreams.