Digital Travel Marketing 2018 Conference is considered to be the first event combines together digital marketing and the travel industry.
It is organized by Global Insight Conferences Ltd, that produces a series of high-quality business events around the world.
Digital Travel Marketing 2018 is a one-day event, that takes place on 13th September 2018 in Cavendish Conference Centre, Central London.
Digital Travel Marketing 2018 Conference Speakers:
- Carol Howley – Principal Growth Manager & Tribe Lead At Skyscanner.
- Peter Heneghan – Head Of Communications At Ladbible Group.
- Justin Reid – Head Of Destinations – Europe Middle East & Africa At Tripadvisor.
- Conor O’sullivan – Social Media & Community Manager At Visitscotland.
- Richard Kozma – Senior Data Scientist At Hostelworld.
- Graham Mahon – Travel Lead At Facebook & Instagram.
- Komal Helyer – Marketing Director At Pure360.
Digital Travel Marketing 2018 Conference Main Topics:
- Digital Travel Marketing
- Impactful Social Trends
- Tech Innovation
- Best-In-Class Facebook
- Data & Compliance
- Measuring Attribution & Value
- Consumer Trends & Insights
- Driving Traffic
- Inspirational Content
- Multi-Channel Path-To-Purchase
Why You Should Attend?!
- Refreshed, Results-Driven Programme.
- 24 Travel Brands Speaking In 1 Day.
- NEW! Social Media Troubleshooting.
- NEW! Data & Compliance Session.
- 5 Interactive Peer Discussions.
- NEW! Speed-Networking by sector.
Conference in Numbers:
- 1 Day
- 24 Travel Brands Speaking
- 5 Interactive Peer Discussions
- Delegate Tickets Travel Companies – £619 +VAT
- Delegate Tickets Agency/supplier – £799 +VAT
- Exhibition Stands – £2,799 +VAT
- Travel Analytics Conference & Digital Travel Conference – £5,199 +VAT