Digital transformation India 2018 is one of Forrester’s series digital marketing & social media events, which are immersive experiences that will challenge thinking, guide to build an innovation mindset, and equip to lead change in the age of the empowered customer.
Digital Transformation India 2018 is focusing less on the capabilities of specific technologies and learning how to embrace the strategic business transformations that new digital technologies make possible.
It’s a one-day event, that dominates many C-suite and boardroom agendas, in addition, gathering the best industry’s leaders, speakers, brands, and companies and a great set of valuable sessions, workshops, presentations & talks.
Digital transformation India 2018 takes place on 29 May 2018 at The St. Regis Mumbai, in India.
Digital Transformation India 2018 Speakers:
- Frederic Giron – Forrester.
- Prabhjeet Singh – Uber India.
- Jimmy Virakachornpong – Outsystems.
- Kishore Thota – Amazon India.
- Venu Heads – ServiceNow.
- Vikrant – Salesforce India.
- KT Prasad – Zendesk.
Digital Transformation India 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Technology
- Capabilities of specific technologies
- Learning how to embrace the strategic business transformations
Why Should Attend?!
- Explore the clear definition of the “digital transformation”.
- Learn from the best business leaders and technology innovators.
- Network with a great community.
- Benefit from the best industry’s sessions, workshops, and presentations.
- Learn how to embrace the strategic business transformations.
- Entertain the exited funny extras.
Who Will Attend?!
Business management leaders, innovators, and practitioners from big and popular brands will be the conference attendees, such as:
- Out Systems
Digital Transformation India 2018 in Numbers:
- 15+ sessions featuring industry experts and Forrester analysts.
- 300+ technology and business management leaders, innovators, and practitioners.
- 80% of attendees are director level and above.
- 50% of attending companies achieve $1B+ in annual revenue.
Digital Transformation India 2018 Sponsors: