Digital Summit Denver 2018 is a 2- day conference, where you can meet the world’s leading brands and experts in one place.
It will be full of the most valuable topics in the digital marketing industry. Digital Summit Denver 2018 will be launched from 17 – 18 of July 2018 at Denver.
The Digital Summit is a series of events that held in many cities such as, Texas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Boston, Minneapolis, Washington, Detroit, Chicago, Charlotte, Raleigh and more.
Digital Summit Dallas 2018 cover all of the marketers’ needs globally.
Digital Summit Denver 2018 Speakers:
- Mitch Lowe – Co-founder at Netflix.
- Jason Crusan – Nasa.
- Menaka Shroff – Google.
- Dave Isbitski – Chief Evangelist at Amazon.
- Ashlee Anderson – Yeti Coolers.
- Cynthia Round – Metropolitan Museum Of Art.
Digital Summit Denver 2018 topics include:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Data & Analytics
- Brand Storytelling
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)
- Conversion & Engagement
- Ux & Web Design
- Mobile Marketing
- B2b Marketing
- B2c Marketing
Why Digital Summit Denver 2018:
You should attend the conference for many reasons such as:
- Amazing Content.
- Brilliant Speakers.
- Productive Networking.
- Fun With Friends.
- Be The Hero Of The Office.
Who Attends Digital Summit Denver 2018?
- Content Creators and Marketers.
- Data & Analytics Directors / Managers.
- Deliverability Specialists.
- CMO / CXO / CEO.
- Email Marketers.
- Creative Directors.
- Product Marketers & Managers.
- Sales and Account Executives.
- Search Architects & Analysts.
- Social Media Managers.
- UX / CX Designers.
Digital Summit Denver 2018 Sponsors:
Digital Summit Denver 2018 pricing:
- Conference Pass | Basic Access: $345
- Plus Pass | Am Workshops: $445
- Premium Pass | Best Value: $545
- Platinum Pass | Vip Access: $995