As a part of the Digital Summit series, Digital Summit Dallas 2018 will be launched for all the marketers for 2 days from 4- 5 of December 2018 at the Irving Convention Center – Texas.
The Digital Summit is a series of events that held in many cities such as, Denver, Philadelphia, Tampa, Boston, Minneapolis, Washington, Detroit, Chicago, Charlotte, Raleigh and more.
Digital Summit Dallas 2018 cover all of the marketers’ needs globally.
Some of the Digital Summit Dallas 2018 Speakers:
- Lee Applbaum – CMO at The Patron Spirits Company.
- Ginger Shimp – SAP.
- Danny Singh – Farmers Insurance.
- Geoffrey Colon – Microsoft.
- Ryane Askew – JCPenney.
- Collin Colburn – Forrester.
- Carlos Gil – Gil Media Co.
The conference Main topics:
Over 45 Digital Marketing Sessions In Mission-critical Topic Areas Including:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Data & Analytics
- Brand Storytelling
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)
- Conversion & Engagement
- Ux & Web Design
- Mobile Marketing
- B2b Marketing
- B2c Marketing
Who can attend Digital Summit Dallas 2018:
- Content Creators and Marketers
- Data & Analytics Directors / Managers
- Deliverability Specialists
- CMO / CXO / CEO
- Email Marketers
- Creative Directors
- Product Marketers & Managers
- Sales and Account Executives
- Search Architects & Analysts
- Social Media Managers
- UX / CX Designers
Digital Summit Dallas 2018 sponsors:
Digital Summit Dallas 2018 pricing:
- Conference Pass | Basic Access: $345
- Plus Pass | Am Workshops: $445
- Premium Pass | Best Value: $545
- Platinum Pass | Vip Access: $995