Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2018 is one of The Digital Publishing Innovation Summit series, which introduces great digital marketing and social media events around the world.
They organized also the Digital Publishing Innovation Summit London 2018, which was a 2-day event taking place from 26 – 27 of June 2018 in London, Uk.
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2018 is considered to be premier event will feature exclusive talks, panels, and trend briefings from the world’s most sought-after publishing, media, and online leaders – to guide you through the incoming “Digital Media Apocalypse”.
The conference will be a 2-day event also that taking place from 18 – 16 of July 2018 in New York, USA.
Speakers of the conference:
- Ashley Codianni – Global Head of Social and Emerging Media At CNN.
- Ze Frank – President of BuzzFeed Entertainment Group.
- John Raih – Managing Director At Jerry Media.
- Lars Bengston – Publisher At VICE.com.
- Amanda Chan – Managing Editor At Bustle.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn from publishing innovators. from Hearst, BBC, Quartz, The Economist and many more.
- How to grow digital revenues through e-commerce, paywalls and branded content.
- Make valuable connections by networking with senior media executives.
- Experience new technologies to improve your content production and distribution.
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit new York 2018 Main Topics:
- Charting a path to growth with digital advertising subject to Ad Fraud.
- Adapting to the new voice ecosystem controlled by Amazon and Google.
- Understanding the importance of “culture capital”.
- Aligning economic incentives with journalistic incentives.
- The rise of digital media startups.
- Building trust in the ‘fake news’ era.
Conference in numbers:
- 2 Days
- 38 Speakers
- 200 Attendees
- 25 Presentations
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2018 sponsors:
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2018 Registration: