Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Boston 2018 is Boston’s most exclusive and influential Digital Marketing conference, where over than 100 senior marketers and digital strategists introduce their experiences. The summit main topics include valuable insights, tools, and techniques for keeping customers engaged, and driving brand growth.
It is a 2-day conference, which contains uncountable valuable sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities. This edition will take place at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf from 21 to 22 of June 2018.
Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Boston 2018 speakers:
- Alissa Norby – Director, Digital Marketing at Fox Searchlight Pictures.
- Ann Unger – Senior Team Head, Digital Marketing at Puma.
- Brian Moroz – Creative Strategist at Google.
- Ray Vella – Director. Marketing & Global Products at Mastercard.
- Jennifer Gaffney – Director, Digital Marketing Services at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- Vishy Ganti – Global Managing Director, Marketing at Forward Leading.
- Global Head-Marketing Negotiations, UBER.
- VP, Global Head of Marketing, Soundcloud.
Why should you attend?
- Learn and discover about the future trends within Digital Marketing.
- Enhance your understanding of the new technology that is available to marketers.
- Identify new opportunities to improve brand loyalty and customer engagement.
- Build and expand your network.
Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Boston 2018 topics:
- Measuring ROI – How to prove the real effectiveness of campaigns.
- Native advertising and the growth of smart content.
- Content consolidation and influencer marketing.
- The growth correlation between Mobile and Video.
- Can chatbots move just from customer service to social integration?
- Should your marketing feel like one big story?.
Sponsors of the summit:
Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Boston 2018 tickets:
- Silver Pass | $999