The conference is one of the Digital Marketing For Financial services summit 2018 series of digital marketing & Financial events around the worldwide, such as its conference in New York on 13 – 14 November 2018.
Digital marketing for financial services summit 2018 is Extremely relevant and provided a good level of detail that will allow us to take back learning to our business. It’s considered to be the largest gathering of financial marketers in Europe.
It’s a 2-day event of sessions, workshops, and exhibitors, that will take place from 20 – 21 September 2018 in London, UK.
Digital Marketing For Financial Services Summit 2018 Speakers:
- Christian Aichhorn – Head of Digital Marketing and Social Media At UBS.
- Gez Smith – Global Head of Agile At HSBC.
- Emmanuelle Fenard- Head of Marketing At BNP PARIBAS CARDIF.
- Carlo Marini – Executive Vice President – Head Of Corporate Transformation At Unicredit.
- Ellie Mickleburgh – Director Of Marketing At Design Jlt Group.
Why You Should attend?!
- Build trust and differentiate your brand as the largest digital marketing forum for financial services in Europe. Hone your digital capabilities to deliver next-generation experiences.
- Boost revenues with insights from c-level leaders from top financial brands. Benefit from real-life experience from leaders in banking, insurance, credit, and wealth management.
- Combine sound strategy with tactical implementation. Bring theory into practice – build engagement, optimize performance, and raise profits.
- Join European leaders in financial marketing. This forum is the place to be for unparalleled networking to foster connections and relationships.
- Increase the pace of change at your organization. Exploit disruptive technologies to succeed in a crowded market.
Digital Marketing For Financial Services Summit 2018 Attendees:
- BNY Mellon
- Standard Life
- American Express
- Meridian Credit Union
- And more big branded banks.
Digital Marketing For Financial Services Summit 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital ROI
- Customer loyalty
- Brand engagement