Digipublish La 2018 conference in Los Angeles is one of the World Forum Disrupt’s series of digital marketing & social media events, that creates a platform where leading digital publishing executives to provide tactical insight on the innovative online initiatives implemented at the worlds most successful organizations.
The conference includes keynote presentations, panel sessions, breakout workshops, networking opportunities, and open bar networking drinks.
The event’s focus is simple: each speaker shares their incredible story and our community walks away with actionable tactics and strategies they can implement into their own projects the same day. Digipublish La 2018 Conference is a one-day event, that takes place on 11 October 2018 in Los Angeles, USA.
Digipublish La 2018 Conference Speakers:
- Cecily Mak – Chief Business And Legal Officer At Flipboard.
- Shannon Toumey – Vp, Branded Content & Marketing Strategy At The New York Post.
- Dea Lawrence – Chief Marketing Officer At Variety.
- Evan Moore – Vp, Product At Goop.
- Hillary Levine Power – Svp, Short Form At Super Deluxe.
- Colleen Jones – Head Of Content At MailChimp.
Digipublish La 2018 Conference Main Topics:
- Building a global network.
- Global trends.
- Becoming a multi-platform organization.
- Measuring your digital success.
- New digital publishing revenue streams.
- Content types for today.
- Utilize third party channels.
Why You Should Attend?!
- Great Company, Better Fun!
- Expand Your Network
- Business Veterans. Wisdom Condensed
- Actionable Takeaways
- Work Space & Free Wifi
- Meet Awesome Vendors
- Serious Value For Your $
- Slides & Videos For Keeps
- Hot Topics!
- Food & Drink!
- Get Involved?
The conference includes attendees from all the digital marketing fields, such as:
- Digital Publisher
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Digital Content
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Strategiest
- Digital Advertising
- Content Creator
- Audience Development
- Revenue Officer
The conference will be attended by big brands, such as:
- News Corp
- Time inc
- Conde Nast
- Penguin Random House
- Hearst Magazine
- The Guardian