DiGiDAy publishing Summit 2018 is one of the DiGiDAy’s series of digital marketing & social media conferences, which is hosting over 50 events on four different continents and bring together over 10,000 media and marketing professionals in 2018.
DiGiDAy publishing Summit in Florida focuses on the new ways to drive consumer revenue, the evolution of how success is measured for publishers, the impact of GDPR on publishers’ programmatic business, platform strategy and much more.
It’s a 3-day event, that takes place from 24 -26 of September 2018 in Key Biscayne, Florida, the USA.
DiGiDAy publishing Summit 2018 Speakers:
- Paul Rossi – President, The Economist Group Jed Hartman, Cro At Washington Post.
- Lisa Hughes – Publisher & Cro At The New Yorker.
- Jennifer Wong – President Of Digital At Time Inc.
- Michael Finnegan – President At Atlantic Media.
- Declan Moore – Ceo At National Geographic Partners.
- Melissa Bell – Vp Of Growth And Analytics And Co-founder At Vox Media.
DiGiDAy publishing Summit 2018 Main Topics:
- Publishing In The Platform Era
- Marketing On Platforms
- Brands In Culture
- Modern Newsroom
- Agency Culture
- Video Anywhere
- Retail Revolution
Why You Should Attend?
- Meetings with buy-side Executives.
- Small-scale events for high-impact networking.
- Excellent value that keeps expenses low.
- Unparalleled Attendee buying power.
- Respect for your time, personal, and professional.
Who Should Attend?!
- The Atlantic
- The Daily Caller
- Gear Patrol
DiGiDAy publishing Summit 2018 partners: