Content Marketing World Conference 2018 is one of the Content Marketing Institute’s series of digital marketing & content industry events around the world, that introducing an opportunity to learn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry.
It also is rolling out Over 120 sessions and workshops presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the world covering strategy, storytelling, ROI, demand generation, AI, and more new ideas than you can shake an orange stick at.
Content Marketing World Conference 2018 will take place from 4-7 of September 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio, the USA.
Content Marketing World Conference 2018 Speakers:
Some of the conference’s speakers
- Demand generation
Content Marketing World Conference in Numbers:
- 3 Days
- 120 Sessions & Workshops
- 225 Speakers
- 550+ Companies
- 123+ Hours
Who will Attend?!
Attendees include a number of big brands around the world like:
- The New York Times
The conference’s Attendees
Why You Should Attend?!
- Learn how to create your own epic content marketing.
- Network with some of the brightest in the business.
- Learn how to build your team and your personal skills.
- Over 120 sessions and workshops presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the world.
Content Marketing World Conference 2018 Sponsors:
Some of the conference’s sponsors
- All-access Pass (Best Value) – $1,799
- Main Conference Plus* – $1,399
- Main Conference – $899
- Summit Or Industry Lab – $549
Follow up the Content Marketing World Conference 2018 updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in the U.S here.