Content Marketing World Conference 2018 is one of the Content Marketing Institute’s series of digital marketing & content industry events around the world, that introducing an opportunity to learn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry.
It also is rolling out Over 120 sessions and workshops presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the world covering strategy, storytelling, ROI, demand generation, AI, and more new ideas than you can shake an orange stick at.
Content Marketing World Conference 2018 will take place from 4-7 of September 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio, the USA.
Content Marketing World Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Babbitt, Emily – Account Executive At Google Health Systems.
- Cabral, Julia – Product Marketing Manager At Linkedin.
- Campbell, Casandra – Content Marketing Lead At Shopify.
- Donnelly, Brian – Worldwide Product Marketing At IBM Watson Marketing.
- Baer, Jay – President At At Convince & Convert.
- Demand generation
Content Marketing World Conference in Numbers:
- 3 Days
- 120 Sessions & Workshops
- 225 Speakers
- 550+ Companies
- 123+ Hours
Who will Attend?!
Attendees include a number of big brands around the world like:
- The New York Times
Why You Should Attend?!
- Learn how to create your own epic content marketing.
- Network with some of the brightest in the business.
- Learn how to build your team and your personal skills.
- Over 120 sessions and workshops presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the world.
Content Marketing World Conference 2018 Sponsors:
- All-access Pass (Best Value) – $1,799
- Main Conference Plus* – $1,399
- Main Conference – $899
- Summit Or Industry Lab – $549