Brighton SEO conference 2018 in Brighton is one of the Brighton SEO series of digital marketing conferences and training events around the world.
It is a twice-yearly search marketing conference and training event, that introducing experts speakers and packages of valuable sessions and workshops in the digital marketing industry.
This year’s conference is a 2-day event, that including Analytics, PPC, and SEO in its main sessions and topics. Brighton SEO conference 2018 will take place on 27 – 28 September 2018 in Brighton, UK.
Brighton SEO conference 2018 Speakers:
- James Brown – SEO Strategist At Oban International.
- Emily Grossman – Mobile product marketer and app strategist, specializing At App search marketing.
- Hannah Thorpe – Managing Director At White.net.
- Fili Wiese – Search Brothers.
- Jon Earnshaw – CTO & Co-Founder At Pi Datametrics.
- Kim Dewe – SEO Manager and Data Visualisation Specialist At Blue Array.
Benefits of Attending:
- Practical in-depth talks from genuine experts.
- Hosting a wide range of in-depth training courses.
- Organizing practical in-depth Analytics, PPC, SEO training courses and workshops.
- Meet the industry’s leaders, experts, speakers.
- Networking a huge number of marketers come from different countries.
Brighton SEO Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Conference Ticket – Free
Friend Ticket – £125 + VAT
Training and Conference – £600 + VAT