Ad: Tech conference 2018 in London is one of the CloserStill Media series of digital marketing & E-commerce events around the world, that runs market leading business exhibitions in the healthcare and technology sectors.
CloserStill Media also has events in London, Birmingham, Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, Koln, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Ad: Tech London conference has been the UK’s global gathering of marketing and advertising technology players, which has joined forces with Technology for Marketing and eCommerce Expo, forming one of the largest destination events anywhere in the UK. It will take place from 26 – 27 September 2018 in London, UK.
Ad: Tech conference 2018 Speakers:
- Steve Blakeman – Managing Director, Global Accounts At Omd.
- Caroline Casey – Founder At Binc Global.
- Tim Flagg – Founder & Ceo, Advantageous, Podcast Host At ClickZ.
- Ally Owen – Founder At Brixton Finishing School.
- Seyi Akiwowo – Founder At Glitch!UK.
Benefits of Attending:
- Discover how you can benefit from the demand for performance media and innovative advertising solutions.
- Help advertisers and media agencies to make more informed performance media and tech investments by sharing your own insight on what works.
- Get the latest insight on how top advertisers and media agencies are rewiring their investment in media, content and advertising technology.
- No other event in the UK of this scale will bring together an audience that is 75% of advertisers and media agencies.
- Network And Party.
Conference in Numbers:
- 2 Days
- 12 Theatres
- 100 Sessions
Ad: Tech Conference 2018 focus on:
- Digital Marketing
- Lite Pass: FREE
- Early Bird Premium: £399
- Premium Pass: £499