The annual report “Digital Marketing Insights in Egypt, 2017” adds a very special study for the first time in Egypt about companies usage for the digital marketing, based on a survey of 500+ companies across more than 20 business sectors:
To understand Egypt’s “Business’s Practices & Benchmarks” take a quick look at the below findings:
- 89% of the surveyed companies are using digital marketing.
- All business sectors are using digital marketing but with different percentages.
- The most important benefit of digital marketing role was “getting new clients” for 56% of the surveyed companies.
- In general, 66% of the surveyed companies are running digital marketing operations in-house, while only 14% are outsourcing digital marketing operations and 20% are doing both.
- When investing in digital marketing activities; 44% of the surveyed companies use a mix of the sponsored/organic activities.
- Beauty, cosmetics & gifts companies’ sector showed the top reliance on sponsored-only activities (65% of the surveyed companies).
Data were driven by 507 companies in Egypt, with covering for 20 sectors. 72% of the respondents were males and 28% were females, with 48% were between 26-35 years. The survey took place between March & October.
For more information, please download the “DMI Egypt, 2017: Business’s Practices & Benchmarks” full report.
Note: It’s only available for Pro Members. For more details, please click here