Arm Holdings is looking for a Mobile Application Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analysis and deep understanding of the mobile software solutions in use currently in particular the open-source software project Android and Chrome-OS.
- Design system improvements and working with the associated hardware and software teams to implement them.
- Push software improvements back to the relevant open-source software projects as a reference for Arm customers to create their own systems from.
- Collaborate with Arm’s (OS, OEM and Silicon Partners) to drive standards that enable the optimization, differentiation and fast evolution benefits of Arm’s partner model.
- Providing technical advice and direction to both Arm’s and Arm Partners’ mobile platform implementation projects.
- Prototyping new software paradigms onto Arm reference hardware designs.
- Profiling the performance of the system and innovating ways to improve.
- Directing validation of the functionality, security and safety of the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
- Effective knowledge of multimedia system designs involving (GPUs, compositing display processors and image signal processing).
- Expert understanding of C or C++ development.
- Proficient experience with (Android, ChromeOS and windows software).
- Deep experience of embedded power management techniques and security technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of (GIT/Gerrit) configuration management principles.
- Advanced experience with open-source project development cycles and contribution processes.
- Familiarity with testing methodology and automated testing systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to work face to face with key partners and their internal development programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Arm Holdings:
Arm Holdings is a British multinational semiconductor and software design company, owned by SoftBank Group and its Vision Fund. Arm architects the pervasive intelligence.