Fenergo is looking for a Senior UI Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Developing production-quality front-end code.
- Developing documentation and style guides for developers.
- Collaborating with the UI design team to create proofs of concept to test ideas.
- Must ensure that UI continues to be fully embedded in the agile development process.
- Keeping up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional good practice relating to UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability.
- Expert knowledge of (HTML and CSS).
- Deep experience of CSS frameworks such as (Skeleton).
- Effective knowledge of test-driven development (TDD).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
Fenergo is an award-winning provider of enterprise-wide client and counterparty data management, client onboarding lifecycle management and enterprise compliance software solutions for financial institutions.