GWC Warranty is looking for an E-Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage all company websites, optimizing each to improve user experience, convert leads and reflect the brand’s value.
- Analyze website traffic and provide insights on key metrics, along with any appropriate action plans based on the analysis.
- Manage SEO for the company, staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes to SEO and major search engines.
- Cooperate with other team members to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Take control of online reputation and develop strategies to maintain a positive online brand image.
- Manage GWC’s online lead generation and conversion strategy.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through (calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content).
- Collaborate closely with the brand manager to plan and execute all digital marketing including SEM and display advertising campaigns.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing with demonstrated success.
- Effective understanding of (PPC, SEO and SEM).
- Extensive working knowledge of (web design principles, best practices and content management platforms).
- Advanced experience with analytical tools such as (Google Analytics and Webmaster) tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
About GWC Warranty:
GWC Warranty is the nation’s leading provider of vehicle service contracts sold through independent and franchised used car dealers. Since 1995, GWC has been keeping drivers on the road by providing exceptional claims administration and expansive coverage options while delivering a “No Worries. Just Drive” experience to drivers nationwide.