Nestle Canada is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate with brand teams to source the right content in order to meet e-content and e-retailer guidelines.
- Support agencies and brands teams to create and update new e-content as directed by the brand teams and Nestle and e-retailer guidelines.
- Manage day-to-day e-content updates to e-retailers sites including product updates and other maintenance related requests.
- Investigate, review and document processes for content updates on new retailer sites.
- Continually stay informed and communicate changes to e-content guidelines and adjust e-content needs accordingly.
- Support the execution of e-commerce media campaigns for priority brands.
- Provide campaign post analysis reports.
- Monthly and quarterly reports and insights to review and optimize e-commerce channels.
- Provides updates and reports on a monthly basis.
- Manages e-content database.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications.
- Minimum 2 years of digital content and creative development experience.
- Effective knowledge of social media and digital platforms including (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, email marketing and eCommerce).
- Strong analytical skills in testing, measuring, refining and reporting on the impact of campaigns.
- Excellent communication and writing skills required.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Proficient working experience in using MS Office.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
About Nestle Canada:
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. They have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites and presence in 191 countries around the world.