System Pavers is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead direct-reports and delegate digital initiatives appropriately.
- Manage and measure all digital and social media channels such as (SEM, SEO, Paid Social and E-mail).
- Drive brand messaging through content strategy both textual and video.
- Manage and lead all digital vendors to meet brand objectives.
- Management and allocation of digital budget to effectively spend while meeting CPA goals.
- Proactive planning of digital calendar to map out upcoming initiatives.
- Create KPI performance reports (quarterly, yearly, ad-hoc) and explain how they impact other marketing channels.
- Collaborate with team members, creatively and strategically on projects outside of digital as needed.
- Integrate SMS and mobile strategies into digital efforts.
- Proactively look for website improvement opportunities and guide the graphics team to create iterations on web pages.
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing to improve conversion rates on the website.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as a digital marketing manager.
- Advanced experience of using analytics tools such as (Google analytics and Search Console).
- Expert understanding of the digital ecosystem (SEM, SEO, Email and Social).
- Proficient knowledge of using CRO tools such as (Optimizely and Google Optimize).
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices and email automation.
- Basic knowledge of web development (HTML and CSS).
- Excellent working skills of using MS Office Suite.
- Ability to lead team members and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to effectively communicate results and how they impact the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
About System Pavers:
System Pavers is nationally recognized as the home remodeler that revolutionized the paving and outdoor lifestyle industry by becoming the preferred choice for home and property owners, enhancing lifestyles by providing aesthetically appealing home and property improvements that have enduring value.