PerkinElmer is looking for a Social Media Analyst. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage social reporting and analytics across social channels, while building out reports on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluate campaign performance, make strategic recommendations and adjust accordingly.
- Optimize social media paid advertising campaigns for a portfolio of internal clients.
- Use social listening tools to discover and monitor industry (trends, audience sentiment, the share of voice, customer interactions, compliance and best practice adoption, sales opportunities and content creation ideas).
- Collaborate closely with the global social media strategy manager and other stakeholders on global social media projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to innovation, process improvement and standardization.
- Advise the business on how to monitor conversations happening around strategic growth areas and direct issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Optimize and enhance the use of social media tools and technology.
- Stay abreast of social media news and best practices to keep global teams informed and educated.
- Support global social media strategy manager in researching potential of expanding PerkinElmer presence to new social channels through analytical findings.
- Research content in the news through our listening tool to find timely and relevant curated content that aligns with our social media content strategy.
- Capable of creating social content such as tweets, social posts, photos and blogs for external and internal communications.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- At least 3 years of social media experience preferably in B2B health, pharma or biotech in an agency or corporate environment.
- Proficient working experience with tools such as (Sysomos, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and Crimson Hexagon).
- Deep understanding of creating social listening programs.
- Expert working skills of using MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities as well as strong follow-through.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
PerkinElmer is an American multinational corporation focused in the business areas of human and environmental health, including environmental analysis, food and consumer product safety.