Using social media and content to market your business is the biggest challenges which marketers have, as a content marketer is continuously creating new content that creates customers.
This infographic demonstrates how to create content to generate the new customers your business needs through 7 steps as follows:
- Write content that nudges users to buy from you, as 38% of businesses are using content marketing to drive sales.
- Make sure to answer “pre-buying” questions with content because almost all of consumers do research in search engines before making any purchase.
- Create a long lasting content and don’t create content that will be irrelevant in 6 weeks.
- Write a smart content attached to paid advertising.
- Make your content free for people to download and own.
- Provide a value though your content but also motivate people to come back for more.
- Give your audience a clear and smart call to action so they can take the next step.
For more information, please download “How to Create Content That Creates Customers” full infographic.