It’s not hard to come up with new ideas for B2B marketing. Innovation exists within B2B as much or more as it does with B2C marketing. Experienced marketers provided 33 practical and useful ways to innovate B2B marketing, find out some of them:
- Your customer should be the hero of your brand’s story. Focus more on the stories of your customers, and less on your product.
- Talk to your customers. They will tell you what they like, what they don’t, what matters to them and what doesn’t.
- Focus on telling stories to your customers and innovative ways they might use to solve problems and made the world a better place.
- Act like publishers and deliver engaging content in the formats people are looking for and in the places where they search.
- Stop talking about your products and services so much and listen to your customers’ biggest informational challenges, then work to solve them with helpful information.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Use marketing automation and web analytics tools. Analyze the activities, publish your content and then analyze again.
- Use the web data and run various tests to spark innovative ideas.
For more information, please download “How to Find the Best Hashtags for Your Business” full guide.