In the last 10 years, the digital landscape has changed significantly. Fortunately, it’s easy to keep up with the changing landscape when you invest in cutting-edge forms of content, such as video marketing.
A sample of 78 marketing “thought leaders” from start-ups to “Fortune 500“enterprises were surveyed to gain insights on video marketing and why it’s being hailed as the future of content.
- 96% of marketers surveyed invested in video marketing in 2016; with 30% of them spent $500,000+ on video marketing production and promotion.
- 63% of marketers surveyed plan to increase their investment in video marketing in the coming year.
- Only 43% marketers consider their organization is effective in video marketing.
- 80% of them are using video marketing automation software.
Usage & Effectiveness
- Only 12% of marketers surveyed consider their organizations to be very effective at video marketing.
- Other 35% of them describe their organization’s video marketing maturity level as sophisticated.
- YouTube (96%) & Facebook (93%) are the most preferred platforms for video marketing.
- More than half of marketers have experience in running true view on YouTube.
Budgets & Spending
- The highest rate of respondents (23%) showed that their organizations spend more than $500,000 on video marketing in 2016.
- 70% of marketers surveyed spent from 1% up to 10% of their marketing budget on digital video.
For more information, please download “The State of Video Marketing, 2017 | Brite Content” full report.