Facebook optimization analysis All the UK brands interaction advertisement engagement during 2016. The study sample consists of 40.7 Million, 48% Male – 19.6, while the female is 52%, 21.1, the age category presents all the ages for both male & female, but the females from the age 41+ are more than the males by 15 Million.
The Facebook optimization analyzes get out that the biggest fan pages in every brand category are as mentioned below:
- Alcohol: Smirnoff, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, and Sourz.
- Banks: Barclays UK, Barclaycard, and Santander UK.
- Beer: Stella Artois, Budweiser, and Guinness.
- Beverages: Coca−Cola, Pepsi Max, and Dr. Pepper UK.
- Cars: Aston Martin, Audi UK, and BMW UK.
- Cosmetics: Aveda, Lynx and Soap & Glory.
- Fashion: Alexander McQueen, Next, and New Look.
- Food: Just Eat UK, Marmite, and Heinz UK.
- Football clubs: Arsenal, Manchester City, and Tottenham Hotspur.
- IT/Electronics: Samsung UK, Sony UK, and Sony Xperia GB.
- Politics: Britain First, Jeremy Corbyn, and Nigel Farage.
- Retail: Amazon.co.uk, Tesco, and Asda.
- Sweets: Cadbury Bournville, Cadbury Creme Egg, and Galaxy Chocolate.
- Telecommunications: O2, EE, and Vodafone UK.
For more information, please download the “Facebook Fanpage Trends in UK, Jan 2017” report.