Digital has a key role to play in addressing some of the most pressing challenges facing the middle east region—from food security and water wastage to ensuring security in countries.
As countries across the region develop and roll-out ever broader digital strategies, the following 5 trends will play a vital role in unleashing innovation and realizing the rewards on offer:
- Intelligent automation: 45% of Middle East executives strongly agree that automation, driven by artificial intelligence, will be embedded in every aspect of their businesses within five years.
- Liquid Workforce: 40 % of jobs in Middle Eastern companies are expected to have a digital component by 2019.
- Platform Economy: Over 50% of executives intend to pursue growth initiatives with new partners.
- Predictable Disruption: Leading enterprises and governments are making big investments in digital platforms.
- Digital Trust: 85% of Middle East companies experience at least twice as many privacy and/or security breaches than they did just two years ago.
For more information, please download “Building a Digital Middle East, Q4 2016” full report.