Sally LaPointe is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator in New York City, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Daily quality estimate of all product images, copy, inventory, and visual merchandising to optimize sales and visibility.
- Work as the main point of contact with outside web and e-comm team.
- Supervise e-commerce customer service inquiries.
- Direct the orders, including packing and shipping of ordered products.
- Define e-comm supplies and packaging materials.
- Assure all necessary supplies are re-ordered regularly.
- Record and oversee the production of e-comm product shoots.
- Insert new products to e-comm site with each season and re-merchandise site in-season as needed.
- Organize weekly sales analytics, weekly style selling, return report as needed and seasonal recap (style, size, color and consumer analysis).
- Operate weekly site analytics (traffic, behavior and demographics).
- Edit weekly customer service reports (inquiries, requests and issues).
- Inventory command of e-comm stock.
- Manage e-comm calendar to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Effective experience in e-comm and web.
- Proven track record in WordPress, Mailchimp, Shopify, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient understanding of general industry calendar.
- Deep knowledge of general industry language (how to read a line sheet, order form, etc).
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Familiarity with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, detail oriented and organized.
- Personable and adept at handling customer service.
About Sally LaPointe:
Sally LaPointe is a women’s designer ready to wear collection based in New York City. LaPointe offers the industry a collection of bord, unexpected, luxe.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018