Central Test is looking for a Creative Digital Content Writer in Paris, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with team members to develop creative concepts for content initiatives.
- Collude in editing and proofing materials during all project phases.
- Provide new ideas and solutions appropriate for all media channels.
- Draft and co-produce weekly content (related to assessment and Human Resources topics) with promoting it on social media and blog.
- Design video training materials with our team support.
- Operate with graphic and video editors on-staff for creating and delivering quality materials.
- Analysis and identification of market trends, collect data and communicate internally the information.
- Provide a portfolio with examples of social content, articles, blogs, or work in other digital channels.
- Proven track record in creative content writing would be a plus.
- Effective working experience in psychology or human resources will be a plus.
- Strong communication in English with native fluency, the French language is a plus.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests and deliverables.
- Solid written skills, with both professional and creative style.
- Ability to translate outstanding thoughts and ideas into compelling words.
About Central Test:
Central Test is an international publisher providing reliable psychometric assessments and training to meet current HR challenges.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018